cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating a ticket

shelmega
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am trying to figure out how to contact a moderator through the ticket process but having trouble figuring out how to start one,I have created a community account but now I am lost,any help be greatly apprecited.Thanks in advance.

12 REPLIES 12

@darlicious wrote:

@Jb456 @kselmak  I think my opinion of simple Simon is well known enough and I do tow the company line and suggest him first and offer the private message option next unless I can identify a user likely to be easily frustrated by him (like me). Even on an urgent matter I'll wait the extra time to avoid the frustration. It's better for the moderators anyways....better to not have an extra pissed off customer via simon.

Unless they get rid the private message option I will steadfastly refuse to use Simon. My method saves time (in my case) on both ends as I'm not running in circles with Simon and simply supply all necessary verification info so if the moderator so chooses they can skip sending the verification link. I also include a detailed message of the issue so the moderator with enough experience can complete the task and usually can make their first response the last one as well.

Except of course my thank you and request for the moderators review link. Simon requires much more back and forth to establish the nature of the request.

@darlicious yes and for others as well...so when PM originally asked us to push SIMon we all did and the people that gave the private message link were getting the "marked as solution" cause it was easier for OP to contact moderators that is when most starting adding both SIMon and private message to their responses 

I tried Simon with that early renewal instructions it was annoying without saying "human"

@Jb456 @kselmak  I think my opinion of simple Simon is well known enough and I do tow the company line and suggest him first and offer the private message option next unless I can identify a user likely to be easily frustrated by him (like me). Even on an urgent matter I'll wait the extra time to avoid the frustration. It's better for the moderators anyways....better to not have an extra pissed off customer via simon.

Unless they get rid the private message option I will steadfastly refuse to use Simon. My method saves time (in my case) on both ends as I'm not running in circles with Simon and simply supply all necessary verification info so if the moderator so chooses they can skip sending the verification link. I also include a detailed message of the issue so the moderator with enough experience can complete the task and usually can make their first response the last one as well.

Except of course my thank you and request for the moderators review link. Simon requires much more back and forth to establish the nature of the request.

@kselmak wrote:

Well there are times when you get web error message when you click on the link to create ticket. 

There is also people who can't get into their account and this is the reason they are trying to contact moderators.

In both cases direct link is a great option, well in the second one it's the only option, the first one is the only immediate option.

But there are times when Simon is playing hide and seek with the link to create the ticket. People get really frustrated. I got a call once from somebody who was so angry and still believes Simon has something against him

@kselmak agreed!

Well there are times when you get web error message when you click on the link to create ticket. 

There is also people who can't get into their account and this is the reason they are trying to contact moderators.

In both cases direct link is a great option, well in the second one it's the only option, the first one is the only immediate option.

But there are times when Simon is playing hide and seek with the link to create the ticket. People get really frustrated. I got a call once from somebody who was so angry and still believes Simon has something against him

@kselmak wrote:

@shelmega wrote:

Thank you for the quick reply.I was having trouble with the virtual assistant but did figure out how to priuvate nessage a moderator.

Hi @shelmega 

Yes Simon can be like that (you shall not pass) I think the reason is to collect as much information about the issue before ticket is created, apparently the moderators will have access to your conversation with Simon. So sometimes you have to chase him in circles to get to the point where he will offer contact with moderators.

I've read on the forum we shouldn't direct people to type 'human' for the shortcut, so that mods have better picture about your issue, but if it gets ridiculous and you believe you have Simon enough background, go ahead and type human and you'll be offered an option to create ticket 

Welcome to public mobile and the community

@kselmak Glad you brought this up. Indeed you're correct. PM did ask that people be directed to SIMon the chat bot rather then private message. It lasted a few weeks but the more and more new clients started complaining about SIMon that they can't open a ticket the more the private message link started to appear again. As of now many simply provide both options to the person......

@shelmega wrote:

Thank you for the quick reply.I was having trouble with the virtual assistant but did figure out how to priuvate nessage a moderator.

Hi @shelmega 

Yes Simon can be like that (you shall not pass) I think the reason is to collect as much information about the issue before ticket is created, apparently the moderators will have access to your conversation with Simon. So sometimes you have to chase him in circles to get to the point where he will offer contact with moderators.

I've read on the forum we shouldn't direct people to type 'human' for the shortcut, so that mods have better picture about your issue, but if it gets ridiculous and you believe you have Simon enough background, go ahead and type human and you'll be offered an option to create ticket 

Welcome to public mobile and the community

@shelmega   Is there anything we can help you with while you wait? Wait times can be up to 48 hrs. They are longer wait times than usual lately....im currently at 40 hrs waiting for a response on a non urgent matter using private messages. We may be able  help solve your issue without moderator help.

shelmega
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@shelmega wrote:

I am trying to figure out how to contact a moderator through the ticket process but having trouble figuring out how to start one,I have created a community account but now I am lost,any help be greatly apprecited.Thanks in advance.

@shelmega You have 2 options: click the "?" in lower right side of the page, type "contact moderator", and follow directions OR send a message: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Simon.JPG

If still having trouble with SIMon the chat bot you can private message them at link below.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

But what issues are you having majority of issues the wonderful people on this community forum can help before needing a moderator unless it's really account specific.

Care to share what you need help with?

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@shelmega 

To submit a ticket to the Moderator Team, please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking the icon below:

s.JPG

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@shelmega wrote:

You need to click on the ? in the bottom right hand corner of the screen and follow through the prompts with SIMon the chatbot

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.