cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create support ticket and login to My Rewards issues

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

A few weeks ago, I could not create a submit ticket and on the new Public Points launch day, I could not login to the "My Rewards" system.  Yesterday, I figured out the reason why.

1.  Login to "My Rewards" problem

PM is using two different servers to verify subscriber identity:

AFAIK, a copy of the PM subscribers username/password was moved from selfserve server to telusidentity server sometime yesterday or earlier.  Subscribers can use your self-serve username(email address)/password to login to the PM rewards system using the telusidentity server.

2.  Create ticket problem 

SIMon(Chatbot) was updated to use telusidentity server to verify your identity.   This is the reason why we were failing at the identity verification step before yesterday.  Since yesterday, I tested SIMon(Chatbot) to create a ticket after passing the identity verification step.  But I did not submit my ticket after passing the identity verification step because I did not any issue which requires CSA assistance.

Please stop recommending member to use private messages to get CSA support without asking members to try the SIMon(Chatbot) first.

Let me know if you have any issue with login to "My Rewards" and creating a support ticket.

Have better and better days and stay safe...  We will get through the COVID someday...

3 REPLIES 3

softech
Oracle
Oracle

thanks @popping  for the info.  that explains why people has trouble with ticketing with Simon

@PMSiteIsBuggy   Try clearing your cache/cookies and use incognito/privacy mode when trying to submit a ticket. 

If you still encounter problems submitting a ticket via chatbot, then try sending a private message to CS_Agent via this link:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

PMSiteIsBuggy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i tried to create a support ticket missing rewards and to verify it would not let me log in. i think the pm site is buggy with "error logging in"

Need Help? Let's chat.