cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Constant dropped calls

Watters
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

For the last few weeks when I am on the phone my calls are being dropped. I have tried all the suggestions and nothing is working. 

6 REPLIES 6

Hanoi23

This is happening to me too.

funpig1
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Watters 

You can open a chat and submit a ticket or send a private message to @CS_Agent.

I suggest that you take screenshots of your call history as evidence and send it to PM.

Neil11

I have had the same issue, i sent a ticket and private messages. After 4 weeks I finally got a reply. They said they reset something on their end and that it is an ongoing issue they are trying to resolve. I asked about compensation but got no response.

Watters

I agree with you. Sometimes it drops 5 plus times in a call. How do I open a ticket? 

funpig1

@Watters 

There is a pinned announcement by public mobile in which they acknowledge there is a system problem that they are working on. 

I suggest that you open up a ticket and seek compensation. In my opinion, you should not be paying full price if you are not receiving full service. Good luck.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Watters , I don't think there is much you can do on your end to alleviate the problem.  It is something on the Public Mobile side of the table.  There was an announcement mentioning this ongoing problem.  So far no updates on a resolution.  

Need Help? Let's chat.