cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confusing messaging on new promos and plans

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Does anyone else find these promos and plan a little confusing? I thought pm had eliminated the $45/6gb plan? Who in their right mind would pay the "non-sale" price of $50 for it? The lack of any terms and conditions for the 1gb of plan data promotion does not help new customers understand the value of this promotion?!!

Screenshot_20210503-103020.pngScreenshot_20210503-102839~2.pngScreenshot_20210503-103039.png

8 REPLIES 8

@computergeek541 

I don't know how they miss these things when they removed all of the other plans "on sale"?!!🤔

@darlicious wrote:

@computergeek541 

Well my screenshot is from today so maybe the marketing team should get up off their hindsides and remove it from the website and add the terms and conditions for the 1gb plan data promo.....

@Melinda_H @J_PM 

It does sounds possibly that the information abou the $45 plan wasn't taken down, especially considering that it mentions the $5 off "sale".  The $45 plan was removed at the same time that the $35 and $50 Canada-wide plans were improved with more data.  Looking in my account currently, there's no $45 plan option.

@computergeek541 

Well my screenshot is from today so maybe the marketing team should get up off their hindsides and remove it from the website and add the terms and conditions for the 1gb plan data promo.....

@Melinda_H @J_PM 

@darlicious wrote:

Does anyone else find these promos and plan a little confusing? I thought pm had eliminated the $45/6gb plan? Who in their right mind would pay the "non-sale" price of $50 for it? The lack of any terms and conditions for the 1gb of plan data promotion does not help new customers understand the value of this promotion?!!

They did eliminate the $45 plan. It's no longer available (and still isn't available).

These promos are marginally getting better at least. The 1gb of bonus plan data in the past would only be offered for 6 to 8 months at most. This one is offered infinitely as long as you don't change the plan you activate upon. Here is the breakdown of plan data cost when subtracting the $10-30 day plan amount but adding the 1gb bonus plan data.

• $35 plan ($25)÷4gb=$6.25/1gb
  • $40 plan ($30)÷6gb=$5/1gb
  • $45* plan ($35)÷7.5gb=$4.66/1gb
  • $50** plan ($50)÷11.5gb=$3.43/1gb

Please note all data amounts include the autopay bonus. *$45 is the sale price of this plan. Regular price $50 ( lol🤣). **$50/10.5gb regular plan also includes unlimited calling to the US from Canada.

Given that they back all the $5 National calling, they should in fact marked our plan with the original price $5 more and then just say "Unlimited Time Offer !!!"

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

Must be a special promo for a select group who prefer their left mind.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious   I do like I was trying to say before. Didn't want to mention the $45 plan though.  😆

Need Help? Let's chat.