cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confused with Public mobile

PFLAPPS
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

What do you mean that my subscription card is almost up . I don't pay any other way than by vouchers,  why am I being hassled by payment plans , subscription cards etc. , don't know what your talking about I have always payed by vouchers and no other way , I'm sorry but that was the way my account was set up about 10 years or so ... why the hassles ... I am not going to pay any other way but by the way of vouchers ... I feel like I am being muscled into other ways for whatever reason , and I don't get it ... why are you doing this to me Public Mobile ... maybe I should change to TELLS!

7 REPLIES 7

Markaps
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yes

@PFLAPPS   Actually they are sister companies

Isn't Public Mobile a subsidiary of Telus rather than a sister company?

PFLAPPS

Thankyou hairbag1 , that nick name is also what my friends call me for years now ... how cool is that eh !

PFLAPPS

Actually they are sister companies

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@PFLAPPS 

10 years a PM customer huh ? By now you should be aware of some of the glitches that can be experienced while being a valued customer. Forget Telus...they also own PM...same functionality...more $$.  Continue paying with vouchers as per your usual routine. PM is likely just sending a "gentle" reminder or hint. BTW...after 10 years, do you know how much $$ you could'a saved had you used a credit or debit card ? Even one of those re loadable debit cards will work AND you'll still get the $2 Autopay Reward every 30 days as long as your renewal occurs successfully..wether you renew with debit or vouchers as long as you have a valid debit set to Autopsy Autopay. Just something to think about.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Ummm....  same company dude.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@PFLAPPS the message is there just to encourage you to setup a card on file.  You can still use the voucher to pay as usual.  Just ignore that message about card 

Need Help? Let's chat.