cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Company phone number not coming through

antonius123
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

My hearing aid clinic tried to call me numerous times, but their phone number doesn't get through to my cellphone. I see no missed calls or anything, and all they hear is a weird beeping noise instead of reaching my phone. I looked through all my phone calls, and I don't think I ever blocked them. Is there an auto-block from Public Mobile??

Thanks!

8 REPLIES 8

antonius123

only this clinic, never had a problem and my brother called me today

Metal1967
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@antonius123  Sounds like they called  a fax number…only weird beeping these days…

ottawa
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Also check if anyone else has called but didn't get through (if the company shows up in your Usage History, look for others). That will help tell you if it's unique to them, or a problem on your end.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@antonius123 

If you log into self service do you see a record of them calling you in Usage History? Maybe ask them to dial your number with a 1 in front. Add their number to your contacts.

@antonius123    Try adding their phone number in your contacts list, manually in your phone.

antonius123

Yes I'm sure my plan is active as I called them today with my cellphone. Also, my phone is not on do not disturb.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

No auto-block from PM.

It could be you have set in your phone to reject all 'unknown' callers. Some medical institution do not provide phone numbers and their calls show up as unknown. Very annoying from their side like they are hiding from somebody. Have experience witch such calls...

IF only that company has issues reaching you then it is something weird set up on their side.

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@antonius123   PM doesn't have any auto block for calling.  Are you sure that your plan and account is active still?

Try restarting your phone and see if that helps.

Make sure you don't have the do not disturb feature turned on in your phone.

Need Help? Let's chat.