Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Collateral Damage?!!

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

WOW.....WHY? WHAT IS GOING ON?

Screenshot_20221018-143604_Photos~3.jpg

@J_PM 

Why would Public Mobile remove a high contributing member who is probably one of the most valuable members of this community for no fault of his own?!! Just because some weasel has made a cheerleadering bravo team to shamelessly bravo targeted member(s) to satisfy their sick need to manipulate the community for their own twisted amusement?!! This is completely unfair and public mobile has become this weasel character's pawn as they wreak havoc upon the community! Punish the victim and reward the perpetrator? Are you kidding me? While you deprive the community of all of z10user's hard work and altruism? Shame on you public mobile for enabling this tormentor to continue with their harassment of members of this community!

17 REPLIES 17

Community_QA
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Z10user4 is gone gone?   not good

But I think he doesn't mind to sacrifice for the peace here

@darlicious We appreciate you sharing any accounts that may show gaming behaviour in our Community. As you know, we strongly encourage our members to participate fairly in the Community Rewards. 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Yummy 

I don't think think there is anything wrong with bravoing posts from a banned user....how would the average user know the account is banned? And knowing pm's arbitrary system of banning accounts and how it can be manipulated to suite an individual's agenda it makes the whole policy and procedure a joke in my mind. There are a myriad of reasons an account can be banned....justified or not. As @ShawnC13  has posted it is at public mobile's sole discretion who, what or where anything can be posted on or in the community. What bothers me the most is who or which accounts that are allowed to remain to continue their mayhem while depriving the community the efforts of a member who 99.99% of their time spent here was of exemplary service to help the needs of others.

There are many others here whose time 99% of the time spent here is in service of their own needs and wants.....primarily the collection of rewards that are not limited to community rewards. It's not what they can give to the community but what they can get from the community that is their primary reason for their presence here. That's what disgusts me the most.....greed.

We did learn a lot from Z10 when we joined PM. I did hear his account is banned but was not sure even though I did not see any recent post. Rumour is he is back with different Community ID?

If it is wrong to bravo old posts, particularly from banned accounts we are not going to do that anymore. Nowhere in service agreement states that that is wrong, though...

As for removing banned user ID I see a problem as then ALL his/her messages will go away and some might be very useful. One of the solutions would be to change that used ID to Anonymous and remove option to bravo posts from 'anonymous' leaving posts as is as wealth of information.

Metal1967
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Well, some thing I’ve learned from this is that the PRIVATE MESSAGE part of my community account is clearly not private… when messages both sent and received in a so called private message box from one particular user are deleted without my consent? May aswell remove that option in the next site upgrade…. Lol

Hi @darlicious   You might want to let the discussion stops here, you might not be really helping this user at all if you let this drags on.

There is another user out there, got banned and cannot come back after over 50 attempts.  I am pretty sure she is protesting on the different treatment she got (that is exactly why she is doing these silly bravo tricks)

@darlicious wrote:

@ShawnC13 

So does that include the nearly banned? I escaped by the skin on my Chinny chin chin?!! My scapegoat chin. So long as you appear to be guilty it's okay then? Better hope you don't get set up as the fall guy because we know if you appear to be guilty of something in the community you must be....? Justice can be swift in the community. There are no trials....let alone appeals. The evidence that is used to convict you and is deleted is the same evidence that can prove your innocence is oops sorry we destroyed that "DNA" after you were convicted and given the "death" penalty.....or in community terms permanent banishment. For added measure now you get the added humiliation of being erased from history like you never existed. Thousands of hours of volunteer time turned into dust2dust(see what I did there). Your contributions not even worthy of recognition? Anonymous. You are nothing to us now.....wow what a rewarding experience to once be a part of this community?!!

It is something we agree to when we join the community.  Another forum I am on we had an Admin that got banned and had over 50,000 posts removed

ShawnC13_0-1666139939945.png

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@ShawnC13 

So does that include the nearly banned? I escaped by the skin on my Chinny chin chin?!! My scapegoat chin. So long as you appear to be guilty it's okay then? Better hope you don't get set up as the fall guy because we know if you appear to be guilty of something in the community you must be....? Justice can be swift in the community. There are no trials....let alone appeals. The evidence that is used to convict you and is deleted is the same evidence that can prove your innocence is oops sorry we destroyed that "DNA" after you were convicted and given the "death" penalty.....or in community terms permanent banishment. For added measure now you get the added humiliation of being erased from history like you never existed. Thousands of hours of volunteer time turned into dust. Your contributions not even worthy of recognition? Anonymous. You are nothing to us now.....wow what a rewarding experience to once be a part of this community?!!

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

Everyone needs to remember the z10user4 is a BANNED account. I know many different things were tried to fix this issue but how do you stop new accounts from signing up?  Yes even from banned users including the one that this banned user created.  If this user had not gotten themselves banned I don't see this happening to the account.

How many new users actually use the search function?  I would say pretty much everyone just starts a new thread with their issue even if it has 300 other threads about it.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

I thought z10...... reappeared under another name?

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@dabr 

Every once in awhile I would run into an old thread where I would learn something new....worthy of a bravo.

HI  @J_PM  , To be fair,  I think the whole S--S team should become Anonymous too.   There were over 50 acocunts created (could be more).  

And what make it even more unfair is that the couple accounts S--S created last month all got badges on Sept, I think that means they got rewards, too?

@darlicious   Yes, I did notice only because my bravo list is set to 24 hour period and saw all those bogus accounts giving him bravos along with some from you and even Yummy and Meow must have found some useful information from his old threads.   But, yeah I wouldn't have been able to search those other names as I haven't taken a screenshot of them.

Either way, it's wrong for PM to not remove those bogus accounts rather than the z10 account, IMO.

HI @darlicious   

I saw those weasel bravos z10 very old posts a lot.  But I wonder why regulars do the same thing. You bravoed z10 old posts on the same day or the next day after the cheerleading teams did their work earlier.   And @Yummy  and @Meow  joined the party earlier today too .  Maybe you bravos it because that were a great post from years ago and you missed that?

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@dabr 

Because they were hard at work last night......

Screenshot_20221018-064522_Chrome.jpg

@darlicious    I'd have to agree with you that it would have been simpler for PM to remove the problem accounts that have been methodically giving bogus bravos to the z10 account rather than have that account be removed altogether.  It does seem like a very odd decision by PM.

BTW, how do you know those bogus accounts are still there as I don't even remember them except that they were either fake or real RAF codes...unless you had a screenshot of their names?

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@J_PM 

Oh nice but the bravo team remains?!!

Need Help? Let's chat.