cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charged 4 GB Data

peacock75
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

This morning my phone went into "Not in Service" and additionally, I was charged $70 for an extra addition of 4 GB. My account has been hacked somehow and I need help cancelling the purchase of the 4 GB of data please!

8 REPLIES 8

@xraykngiht it does, so take care of your identity. 

xraykngiht
Spoiler
That sucks!!!

i'm new to PM, does this happen to a lot of people 

@peacock75  

• send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

- Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent.

- Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.  When it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue. Stay safe. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@peacock75 wrote:

I tried talking to SIMon the chat robot and it led me to this community page... is there any way for me to get help from an associate?? I need help cancelling the additional charges and reactivating my phone SIM.

You need to minimize external collateral damage. If you can log in here then do as gblackma suggested above to halt actions here.

Then you need to deal with your financial matters to make sure you're not being cleaned out.

Then come back and sort out the phone account.

peacock75

I tried talking to SIMon the chat robot and it led me to this community page... is there any way for me to get help from an associate?? I need help cancelling the additional charges and reactivating my phone SIM.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@peacock75 Log into your place your phone on lost/ stolen . 

20200504_182846.jpg

Then choose the change sim option and compare the last 4 digits to the sim card in your phone. The Sims should match.

20200723_093448.jpg

If they dont match then change your pasword, security question and  answer.  Change email, bank, credit card passwords that may be at risk. Contact the relevant places.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@peacock75 wrote:

This morning my phone went into "Not in Service" and additionally, I was charged $70 for an extra addition of 4 GB. My account has been hacked somehow and I need help cancelling the purchase of the 4 GB of data please!

Top of this page, click Get Help / Talk to Simon to start process of moderator assistance. Watch the envelope icon on top right side of page when they respond.

Alternative....https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.