cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing to a new plan but dont know how many much data is included

sangusk
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Going to change to a new plan $141 starting november but I cant look up how much data is going include in it?

10 REPLIES 10

sangusk

Yup my 6GB 90days plan isnt enough and I wasnt sure what I changed to will has more data or not. 12gb 90days would be good for now.

@wetcoaster wrote:

@NDesai wrote:

@sangusk wrote:

Ok thanks everyone. I found that I can see the detail for my future plan only if I click change my plan.

What plan did you futuredate? Perhaps the current offering might give you better choices?

Looks to me like it was the $45 for 4GB LTE promo. But I might be wrong...

Edti: @sangusk's picture, posted a couple of seconds before my reply, seems to confirm it. 😉

Yup, it is. OP You have the promo deal that is no longer offered. If anything goes wrong on your renewal, contact the moderator. 

@NDesai wrote:

@sangusk wrote:

Ok thanks everyone. I found that I can see the detail for my future plan only if I click change my plan.

What plan did you futuredate? Perhaps the current offering might give you better choices?

Looks to me like it was the $45 for 4GB LTE promo. But I might be wrong...

Edti: @sangusk's picture, posted a couple of seconds before my reply, seems to confirm it. 😉

sangusk

I got this for $141 90daysScreenshot_2017-10-25-14-13-27.png

@sangusk wrote:

sangusk

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@sangusk wrote:

Going to change to a new plan $141 starting november but I cant look up how much data is going include in it?

@sangusk

My guess is, you've future dated a plan change to a plan that is no longer a current offering.  You will still be able to get the plan, assuming the plan change works as scheduled.  If you want to see the details, here's a handy chart that listed the plans before and after the changes in September:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/New-Public-Mobile-Pricing/m-p/188563/hi...

koimr1
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Not too clear on what you mean. 🙂

Do you mean that when you go to the Self Serve site and login that you don't see your plan? Or that you see your old/current plan because you've just future-dated a new one and that's where you can't see your data?

If it's the latter then you should be able to send a private message to a moderator with your email address and phone number and they should be able to tell you. 🙂   

markkhyan

Should show under Main Screen - OverView - My Plan - Plan details

If not able to see feel free to msg a MOD, they are great and always able to help

To message a MOD for assistance

In your message please include:
* PM account email address
* PM phone number
* Detailed explanation

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

You should be able to see how much data is included on the plan you want since you have to select the amount of data you want. 

Need Help? Let's chat.