cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing billng cycle period

kamalpal
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi my billing cycle starts at 10th of every month. Today(oct 06), I have used all of my mobile data and i want to start new billing right now that will help me to get mobile data. I have made a payment but still my account showing 10th oct as billing cycle starting point. Can anybody help me with this please?

5 REPLIES 5

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@kamalpal 

if you decide to change your plan. please make sure you manually top up your "available funds" in your account for the system to withdraw from. public mobiles payment system has troubles processing the change. this method counteracts it. it will most likely fail if you don't do this...

amount due-01~2.jpeg

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

ooops too late.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@kamalpal 

Check your next renewal date.  Your renewal date may be earlier than the 10th of each month as PM billing cycle is 30 days.

In addition to renew early or change plan, you can purchase data add-on $15 for 1GB data.  It is more expensive than plan data.  But any unused add-on data will be rolled over to next billing cycle until completely consumed.  If you are not a heavy data user, data add-on may be an option for a few days.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@kamalpal wrote:

Hi my billing cycle starts at 10th of every month. 

In addition renewal is every 30 days, not monthly.

@kamalpal wrote:

Hi my billing cycle starts at 10th of every month. Today(oct 06), I have used all of my mobile data and i want to start new billing right now that will help me to get mobile data. I have made a payment but still my account showing 10th oct as billing cycle starting point. Can anybody help me with this please?

There are two ways to do this:

1. Perform an immediate plan change (to a different price plan) by going to selfserve.publicmobile.ca. Please note that you won't be able to switch back to your old plan if it is no longer available.

2. The other way is to open a ticket by going to https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat

and ask a moderator to renew your plan early.

For either method, you will not receive any refund/credits for the unused part of the original plan. You will also need to have the full price of the plan that you're taking already in your account balance.

Need Help? Let's chat.