cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing Plan Mid-Cycle

daredogg
Mayor / Maire

I have a question that might already be answered, but here it goes anyway...

I've ran out of data, and want to change my plan to the $40 for 4.5GB one. I want to do a plan change now, instead of waiting until my renewal date of October 8th.

Here's the question...

Since I have $25 in rewards (switching from 90 day plan to 30), do I top my account up with $15, or the full $40?  It appears the system wants me to top up with $40. I don't want to do two multiple transactions since I only get 12 per month with my Visa Debit card. Does someone know if I put $15 on my account if the extra $25 will come from my credits?

1 REPLY 1

daredogg
Mayor / Maire

I have a question that might already be answered, but here it goes anyway...

I've ran out of data, and want to change my plan to the $40 for 4.5GB one. I want to do a plan change now, instead of waiting until my renewal date of October 8th.

Here's the question...

Since I have $25 in rewards (switching from 90 day plan to 30), do I top my account up with $15, or the full $40?  It appears the system wants me to top up with $40. I don't want to do two multiple transactions since I only get 12 per month with my Visa Debit card. Does someone know if I put $15 on my account if the extra $25 will come from my credits?

Need Help? Let's chat.