cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changed my plan and it didn't take???

Ijustneedhelp22
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Changed my plan and paid for it yesterday (before my renewal date). Topped up for the appropriate amount. 

I'm still stuck on my old plan and now need to pay extra to change to the plan I've already changed over to??? 

Beyond frustrated. Any admins that can give me a hand? 

9 REPLIES 9

@Ijustneedhelp22 wrote:

Immediately, and it didn't take. 

So, I guess it wasn't taking when you did it yesterday?   then it might explain.

Were you trying to upgrade to a higher cost plan?  if so, maybe you can leave it on the old plan unless the data or min all used up , then you can request a change immediately at that point.  

Ijustneedhelp22
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Immediately, and it didn't take. Didn't think much of it as sometimes payments take a bit to update. 

@Anonymous wrote:

@Ijustneedhelp22 

Only one way to solve your issue , explanation to customer service by Moderator

No, no, no!

Do NOT contact moderators right away. There are few options to explore before that as advised above...

- Did you change your plan immediately or you selected change at next billing cycle?

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Ijustneedhelp22 

Check your credit card to see if you were charged for the updated plan.

If you were not charged, contact a moderator to look into the issue for you.

Remember it is a 2 step process to change your plan so check your Self Serve account.

yup.. there are always more than one way  .. we try to leave contacting mod to the last ...

mainly because mod could take long to resolve.. sometimes, it's just something we missed.. or something we can fix it ourselves.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Ijustneedhelp22 : You have been offered several ideas. The above post is _not_ the only way to figure it out.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Ijustneedhelp22 

Only one way to solve your issue , explanation to customer service by Moderator Team

and the are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

you Have To Submit a Ticket To Customer Service by Moderator Team,

Here’s how to contact customer service by Moderator Team,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click HERE to get started.

• or you can send a private message to Moderator Team  by Click HERE
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,
  • explanation to them nice Team and nice service.

Good Luck

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Ijustneedhelp22 

Renewals are in eastern time, therefore if you live out west, renewals begin hours earlier before the renewal date. Depending on when you made the change yesterday it may have been too late for this cycle. Check to see if you are set to change for the next cycle in self service.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Ijustneedhelp22   after you selected the new plan yesterday, did you remember if you click on the 2 choices:  Change Now or Change at the next cycle date?  You need to click on one of the 2 choices for this to register

And you certain you change your plan before the new cycle?  remember PM runs on a 30 days cycle.. not monthly.  Just want to confirm ... So, the order is.. your changed your plan yesterday and PM charged the new cycle earlier today?  You can go back to Transaction history on My Account to confirm if PM charged today.

Do not try to change again now... since your new cycle just started today.  If you click Change Now, it will charge a new plan charge again and your current 1 day old cycle will be forfeited.

Since it is just day 1, you can try to open a ticket with mod and see if they can do anything

(After you open a ticket with mod, please monitor your Community inbox, envelope on the top right.  Mod will communicate with you via messaging within Community)

1. For faster response (2 to 48 hours), Click on the bubble in the lower right corner and request moderator assistance, or you can also use this direct link instead https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot. Start with typing "Submit a ticket", click on "Contact Us", click on "Other" from the choices, click "Click here to submit a ticket" then Follow the prompts to submit a ticket.

2. Or you can Send a private message to the moderator here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.