cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change plan.

Dantorstol
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I’m currently trying to change my plan to 8gb but here’s the catch, when I go Into my dashboard under “change plan” it’s blank and i cannot see anything.

5 REPLIES 5

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Dantorstol try again using incognito mode in either chrome or Firefox.  That should work. 

krazykiwi
Mayor / Maire

@Dantorstol wrote:

I’m currently trying to change my plan to 8gb but here’s the catch, when I go Into my dashboard under “change plan” it’s blank and i cannot see anything.

I just tested it and everything looks good, but with PM that does mean a whole lot. Could be different for someone sitting in the next room! LOL

Good suggestion by @PM3HM , Safari operates at around 75-80% with the PM site. Clearing your cache may work as well.

PM3HM
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Have you tried a different web browser ?  I know that firefox doesn't always display properly for me.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Dantorstol wrote:

@Dantorstol  What plan are you currently on?

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Dantorstol  hi thats not unusual around here ha ha wait an hour and it should clear up on its own or try a different device if ones avaliable to sign in on

Need Help? Let's chat.