cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change plan and reward

Marc
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hello

OK,I just changed plans 3 days in advance, instead of doing it at renewal. Is it normal that none of my rewards are applied (Loyalty, Pre-Authorized Payments...)? I lost it for this month?  …the only thing taken is the 5$ of funds available +34.49$..

Now

Screenshot 2022-11-29 at 07-32-09 paymentReceipt.pdf.png

next month

Screenshot 2022-11-29 at 07-22-27 Public Mobile - My Account.png

8 REPLIES 8

Tawny
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Marc 

If you're talking about the RAF $5x5 reward ... no, you changing plans now wouldn't affect it. You should still get your $5 credit deposited into your balance on the first Friday of each month. Note that it's put into your account's balance, not the Rewards section.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Yes, rewards are applied on regular renewal date not on early renewal.

@Marc 

One of the reasons Public Mobile will not apply reward funds on early renewals is because there are some folks out there whose cycle renewal rewards more than cover their own renewal amount.

If Public Mobile were to apply those rewards every time an immediate plan change is done, it would be like artificially inflating ones available balance.

This is why (i'm thinking) they only do it on routine 30-day renewals  - and in that sense, makes perfect sense.

Metal1967
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Marc  On the upside you got the 20$ off for 15 months 😬

Marc

thank you. I didn't know, I thought it was considered a fund... I guess I changed the reward "5$x5 months" at the same time, 😞

@Marc  rewards are only applied during regular renewal.  Rewards wont be applied when  customers chamge plan via Changr plan now 

Marc

wow I do not really understand why they are not applied, but in addition to losing days (in my case nothing serious only 3 days) I pay more the current month

Metal1967
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Marc  Yes that’s normal.. won’t see the rewards till next renewal now

Need Help? Let's chat.