cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change of plan agreed to but didn’t change

Furrymiker13
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I accepted a change of plan by text .  but system did not upgrade my account . 

EE0225A1-5035-4BBD-98CD-0F9160911BF6.png

9 REPLIES 9

@Furrymiker13   Make sure that they understand the error is from PM's system not changing the plan as scheduled and promised by replying to their offer, so you shouldn't be charged again (except for any difference in plan cost, if applicable) when they make the switch.

Furrymiker13

Think I have a ticket open now will wait and see if I get contacted 

@Furrymiker13   You don't see the plan changed after refreshing the account page with the refresh option bottom right or when using incognito/private mode? 

Your options are to login and schedule a plan change now for next renewal or submit a ticket via chatbot ask customer support to switch you over since you had responded to the PM text offer and expected the change to go through.

Here's a link to chatbot:  https://www.publicmobile.ca/get-help

Hi @Furrymiker13 you used Private or  Incognito browser mode to check?  

How about payment history,  check there and check your credit card to see if PM charged you need or old plan amount 

Furrymiker13

3 days since plan updated again and did not change 

Yeah same experience, I just did it through the self serve instead of the text, a coworker and a cousin had the same issue when just doing it via text

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

I think this was a clever idea that failed. I don't think I've read of people actually getting the plan scheduled by replying or clicking yes. Log in and select it to change at the next renewal.

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@Furrymiker13 hi were you charged the cost of the new plan? if renewal date just passed use a different browser in secret or incognito mode , sign back in to see if account updates 

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Furrymiker13   When is your renewal date as replying YES would schedule plan change to the next payment date.

Or if your account just renewed, then login using incognito/private mode as PM has caching issues with the self serve since the recent account update.

Need Help? Let's chat.