cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change of payment date

WFB7733
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How do I get my payment date changed to the end of the month.  I get paid once a month and my payment always comes out the day before I get my money in my account and then I have to go in and make my payment because it cancels my phone.

6 REPLIES 6

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

If you use your credit card for payment then you would not have to worry to have money on your account as credit card payments are always on the same day (or +/- 1-2 days).

PM having billing every 30 days, you cannot have fixed payment day every month.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@WFB7733 

As noted by everyone, PM is on a 30 cycle so you might want to put away the amount of your plan away in your account so it covers the monthly payment on those paydays that doesn’t matchup on the end of the month.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @WFB7733 Sorry the date cannot be set on specific one.  It will keep changing because PM cycle is 30 days.  It will move up 1 day after a 31 days month

Some people will manually top up on a specific date if their choice to make it LOOK LIKE what they want (the fund will be in your account and PM will process the renewal when the real day comes)

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

The renewal date will move up each month on months with 31 days. Same day for months with 30 days. 2 days later after February (3 times).

I suggest manually depositing your payment when you get it and then it will be used for the next renewal. Eventually it'll catch up again but you can watch for it. It takes about 5 years for the date to come back to where it started.

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

Hi you can’t it’s on a 30day cycle thus it changes just manually make a payment when you get payed

Need Help? Let's chat.