cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change of Plan and Payment Problem

Cheetah24
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi everyone,

My uncle changed his plan from 40 dollars (4.5 GB) to 40 dollars (5 GB with the autopay bonus) recently. However then month when it is renewed at the end of the month his account somehow did not correctly renew and then he did not have service for a hour or so. He had to log into his account and put 10 dollars more as the account showed a 10 dollar deficiency. We were wondering how this could happen since both plans are the same price. I am herewith attaching the transaction for this month hoping someone could clarify what this means. 

Capture.PNG

Thank you. 

6 REPLIES 6

Cheetah24
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@slash407: Yes he did; I actually did it for him 🙂

@everyone: Thanks much for your suggessions. I'll contact the moderator group as well in order to clarify this further after going through the credit card logs. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

It would not surprise me that there is a bug in the self serve system that rears its ugly head following a plan change.  We have seen actions such as the lost phone/found phone toggle and $1 top up being effective quite often for clearing up such bugs.  @Alan_K , it might be worthwhile to get the back office to look into effects of plan change on renewal success/failure.

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

@Cheetah24, as mentioned, everything looks normal here.  Can you post the last 60 or 90 days in full?  This may give us a better understanding.

emad
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Check your Credit Card statement, if you are overcharged, you need to contact the moderator team. https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Metal1967
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Cheetah24 wrote:

Hi everyone,

My uncle changed his plan from 40 dollars (4.5 GB) to 40 dollars (5 GB with the autopay bonus) recently. However then month when it is renewed at the end of the month his account somehow did not correctly renew and then he did not have service for a hour or so. He had to log into his account and put 10 dollars more as the account showed a 10 dollar deficiency. We were wondering how this could happen since both plans are the same price. I am herewith attaching the transaction for this month hoping someone could clarify what this means. 

Capture.PNG

Thank you. 

@Cheetah24 

According to the payment history he still has 10 $ in credit...and was charged 40$ for the plan..

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@Cheetah24 There have been a few problems with plans and renewals the last few days. You will need to contact the moderators, you can send them a private message here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Make sure to notify them of the plan change.
Need Help? Let's chat.