cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change my name of PB community

Son73
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Is it possible to change my name, which appears on the PB community?

10 REPLIES 10

BEER
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

But would that not result in creating a loose Community account? Would it not be better and above board to just CS request the name change?

@Son73 wrote:

Is it possible to change my name, which appears on the PB community?

Since you've just opened this account, I would suggest simply opening a new Community account. Before you do that, remember to remove your e-mail address from this current account so that you can link it to your new Community account for Community reward purposes. 

@Dunkman wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Dunkman : Um...so...like...did you test your statement? There's no change username option. Maybe there was but it would seem you didn't check before replying if there still is.

@Anonymous 

There is the option under my settings.  Maybe oracle setting.  Looks like not available for rest of community members.  

Yes, the setting has always existed (and still does) but it's not accessible to the mass userbase.

@Dunkman   no, we don't have option to change username... just like we don't have option to change Avatar to any pictures we want 🙂

@Anonymous wrote:

@Dunkman : Um...so...like...did you test your statement? There's no change username option. Maybe there was but it would seem you didn't check before replying if there still is.

@Anonymous 

There is the option under my settings.  Maybe oracle setting.  Looks like not available for rest of community members.  

No, there is no option to change user name by the owner, or I cannot find it...

Anonymous
Not applicable

Son73
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I've clicked on the setting. However, I did not find the username change option.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Son73 

You use to be able to change your username for the community by yourself.  Click on your community avatar on the upper right corner of website.  Click on settings.   Choose change username.  

Edit:  Looks like that option may not be available anymore.  Contact CSA as described above.  

0PX9O4
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Son73 

Yes it is! You can contact CS Agent for this.

Need Help? Let's chat.