cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change in rewards

Ldo90
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I was getting 4 + 2 points every month prior (new activation Apr 2023) until the most month and wondering why the rewards values are lower now? The original promo included extra rewards for a certain period of time. 

IMG_4186.png

8 REPLIES 8

pmbc
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Ldo90 pretty good racket right?  Redeem reward to lower your bill and you get less rewards in return.  Win/Win for PM. lol

Ldo90

@pmbc right! I did redeem rewards…. 🤦🏻‍♀️

thanks for your help! 

pmbc

@esjliv wrote:

@Ldo90 - what was the period of time? Do you have the terms and conditions of the promo?

@esjliv I think the rewards promo had been 10% extra on top for 12 months wasn't it?

pmbc

@Ldo90 wrote:

@pmbc nope, still on the same plan. 

You didn't redeem any rewards as credits (available funds) or received any credits from PM?  Did you pay the same amount for your plan in May as you did in Apr?

Ldo90

@esjliv I should have screen shot it but I can’t recall. Is there anyway to access that info? I think the only place it was available on the website, which has now changed 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Ldo90 - what was the period of time? Do you have the terms and conditions of the promo?

Ldo90

@pmbc nope, still on the same plan. 

pmbc

@Ldo90  Did you change plans in May?  The value of rewards is based on what you pay.  So if you changed plans, redeemed some rewards or have credits, you receive fewer rewards in May.

Need Help? Let's chat.