cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change credit card information

itconsultant
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How do I go about changing my credit card information that I have currently listed?

6 REPLIES 6

@waynemac   there is no longer "lock" on My Account, you can relaunch browser and try again

Or start with Reset Password link there, enter all the possible email addresses and see which one get the reset password mail from PM

If that does not work, open ticket with PM support and they will assist in resetting the password

1.  Open ticket with Chatbot for faster response (2-48 hours), using direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Forgot Login Information", then click "Contact Us",, then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. if you have problem with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at:    

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened. CS Agent will reply to you there

waynemac
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My account is locked as I forgot to change my credit card number. Help.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

To update or remove your credit or Visa debit card details, sign in to Self-Serve. Once signed in, click on the ‘Payment’ tab, then scroll to the bottom of the page and select ‘Manage my card’. Here, you will have the option to either select ‘Replace this card’, where you can enter the details for your new card, or ‘Remove this card’. You will need to review and confirm this change to your account and then you’re all set..

Anonymous
Not applicable

@itconsultant 

you can Remove your credit card and Logout and

Spoiler

i suggest you close all Browser and do clear cache and cookies for any Browser,

and try it for a different Browser and open incognito mode,

how to open Browser incognito mode visit Here link,

how to clear cache and cookies and History visit Here link,

and use a Browser from your computer,is better

use Browser microsoft edge or chrome latest version
and just make sure your Browser is up to date update
sometime is the Browser is not update is give a issue.

how to update your Browser visit Here link, 

and Restart your computer, is will help a lot,

and if you use a home internet please do one thing take your power internet off for about

a 1 minute and put it back on,to refreshing your network,

and log in and re entered your credit details,

just make sure your credit card number and your address match the same,

sometime your typing but is a one word or letter or number is a wrong or is missing just make sure for it.

How To Update or Remove Your Payment Card

To update or remove your credit or Visa debit card details,

1. sign in to Self-Serve.  Once signed in,

2. click on the ‘Payment’ tab,

then scroll to the bottom of the page and select ‘Manage my card’.

you will have the option to either select ‘Replace this card’, or ‘Remove this card’.

You will need to review and confirm this change to your account,

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@itconsultant   Simply login to My Account, Payment tab and Manage My card at the bottom, then select Replace this credit card

E-MyAccount-Update_CreditCard.png

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Logon to My Account, Payment Tab, Manage my Card and you can use the Replace this credit card option:

Meow_0-1634578359285.png

Meow_2-1634578379808.png

Meow_3-1634578385988.png

Do a manual $1 top-up after you update your credit card information to make sure that Public Mobile's system processes your card info correctly.

Need Help? Let's chat.