cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Plan after expiration

ANswabit
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@Moderator_Team

I need help from a moderator to apply changes to my account. 

Account Status: Plan Expired.

I changed my plan from 90-day to 30-day.

Thank you.

7 REPLIES 7

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@sara_f1 wrote:

@Moderator_Team I sent a private message, but still no response. How long does this usually take? Is there anything ele I should include in the private message to hurry this along?

@sara_f1 please see the following information, as it answers your questions:

How can you get help with your account, activation, or service?

In your message please include:

• PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:

• Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date & amount

How long until they reply?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Friday 9am to 9pm, and Saturday & Sunday from 9am to 7:30pm [Toronto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during office hours, in the order in which they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on message queue, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.

How can I view my private messages between myself and a Community Moderator?

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

sara_f1

@Moderator_Team I sent a private message, but still no response. How long does this usually take? Is there anything ele I should include in the private message to hurry this along?

@sara_f1 wrote:

@CS_AgentI also need to apply changes after expiration of my plan. I want to change to the $10 50 text and 50 call. I have the funds in my account, but can't change now. Please help.

Send a private message to the Moderator_Team and they will get in touch with you shortly.

sara_f1

@CS_Agent I also need to apply changes after expiration of my plan. I want to change to the $10 50 text and 50 call. I have the funds in my account, but can't change now. Please help.

ANswabit

Thank you very much!

Anonymous
Not applicable

you need send a private message Click here 

In your message put it, please include .
- your account number , if you have it , or email address .
- your phone number and 4 digit PIN .
- your name .
- Detailed explanation of specific
- them can help you a lot nice team service

Good Luck

matbasm
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@ANswabit, you are correct that you need moderator help to change your plan when your account has expired/been suspended.  You can contact moderators via private message.

Click here to send the moderators team a private message. Moderators' hours of operation are M-F 9AM-9PM(EST) & S/S 9AM-7:30PM(EST)
Information regarding the moderators team can be found by following this link.

Need Help? Let's chat.