cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change 3G Plan to 4G Plan

GIE
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi Everybody, I'm wondering if it is possible to change my active 3G plan to a 4G plan? It looks like the option was a possibility in the past?...if so, will it be possible again? Thanks in advance for any help!

8 REPLIES 8

@nmcneill wrote:

I am having the same issue. I go to plans and add ons-not there. When I click on change my plan, only 3 g options show up. I have an active account with auto pay. HELP!

All Plans are there just keep clicking.

They are sorted by cost so they are little bit mixed up.

nmcneill
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you!! This worked perfectly!

GIE

Thank you friends! The solution that worked for me was to keep clicking/tapping the arrow buttons until the 4G plans showed up as options. It looks to be a user interface improvement that could be made for the 4G plans to be more visible. Thanks again 😊

@nmcneill wrote:

I am having the same issue. I go to plans and add ons-not there. When I click on change my plan, only 3 g options show up. I have an active account with auto pay. HELP!

@GIE @nmcneill 

Try to use an Incognito browser or use a completely different browser (Edge/Firefox/Chrome)

Also, when you are at the change plan site , make sure you see the yellow arrows on the far right, you can scroll the list up and down for different plans

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/en/account/plan/change-planhttps://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/en/account/plan/change-plan

@GIE hi I just checked and they are there use the down arrow to scroll down if for som reason it doesn't work, log out and use a diferent browser and log back in and use a differnt device not a phone 😀

nmcneill
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

GIE

Thanks @iliketotalk 
When I click on Change Plan, it goes to a selection of plans, but they are all 3G plans. No 4G plans are presented as options 😑

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@GIE yes just go to plans in your account use the scroll down arrow pick the plan you want 

Need Help? Let's chat.