cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chang of plan

Michaelirish98
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I can’t change my plan can you help me get a better deal as I keep running out of data.

3 REPLIES 3

Michaelirish98
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I did change the plan and it did say that for 40 dollars I would be receiving 15gb of data. I’m leaving anyway poor service 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Michaelirish98 

Login using secret/incognito mode. Go to the plans and add ons page. Click on change plan. Click on 3G or 4G plans. Scroll through your choice of plans. Click on the plan you wish to change to and check the box to choose it. Then scroll down and choose to either schedule a change plan on next renewal or change your plan immediately (now). If you choose immediately you'll be directed to the payment page to pay for your new plan.

Keep in mind that if you're in the old rewards program your rewards if any will only be applied on your following renewal after a completed 30 day cycle.

If you schedule a change plan on next renewal it is advisable to top up your account manually with the new plan amount about a day or two ahead of your scheduled renewal. This is to avoid a common glitch with auto pay that only charges your card your old plan amount which if it is less than your new plan amount will cause an "autopay failure" and your account will be suspended.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Why can't you change your plan? Can you login? Did you click the yellow arrows to scroll through the different plans? And the choice up top of 3G speed or 4G?

Need Help? Let's chat.