cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Certified pre-owned phone return unable to create a ticket order

fshen
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, 

I purchased a Certified pre-owned phone last week, but after I am using it, the sound was burry and turns very hot in a short period of time. I wanted to create a return ticket online, but I wan not able to do that. Please help me with that.

Thank you so much.

Feng 

5 REPLIES 5

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@fshen 

Contact customer support with your order #, email used for your phone order and the shipping address that your phone was shipped to..... customer support will opeh a ticket with the CPO deoartment to contact you and send a prepaid return shipping envelope. The CPO department has different response time mandate then regular customer support so it may take longer then 48 hours to hear from them. 

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

fshen
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you so much.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@fshen   don't use Chatbot to create CPO related ticket, something wrong and the submit button didn't work for that type of ticket, please use direct message to open ticket with PM support:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox, envelope on the top right, after ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply and work with you  via messaging there

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@fshen 

Contact the support agents. 

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Need Help? Let's chat.