cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Certified Pre-Owned phone - $5 off bill for 6 months

CC11
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I purchased a certified pre-owned phone on Nov 16, 2022(Order 315638) after receiving an email offer stating that "existing Public Mobile customers who purchase a Certified Pre-Owned phone could receive $5 monthly increments for 6 months. Monthly credit will be applied as long as each payment is made on or before renewal date."

To date, I have not yet seen any credit applied to my account.  Could you please look into this matter and advise.  Thank You.

5 REPLIES 5

Meowington
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

PM you

Meowington

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Meowington 

I missed your update.....are you saying customer support released the entire $30 rebate and applied it as a credit to your account?[

Meowington
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I contacted the CSA yesterday, and provide my name , email, and shipping address with order number for the phone, after few hours, they confirm I am on the rebate list, and release the rebate to me.

Please contact PM CSA to resolved your issues , and tagged "Phone" when u submitted your pm.

Meowington

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@CC11 

The November phone promotion $30 ($5×6 months) credit does not start getting credited to accounts until the last week of January. Wait until the end of that last week and if you don't see the $5 credit and recieve the text informing you it's been added to your account balance then contact customer support at that time. Make sure the email you used for your phone order is the same as your self serve account's email to ensure you receive the first of your $5 credits.

@CC11 wrote:

Hi,

I purchased a certified pre-owned phone on Nov 16, 2022(Order 315638) after receiving an email offer stating that "existing Public Mobile customers who purchase a Certified Pre-Owned phone could receive $5 monthly increments for 6 months. Monthly credit will be applied as long as each payment is made on or before renewal date."

To date, I have not yet seen any credit applied to my account.  Could you please look into this matter and advise.  Thank You.

Only a customer support agent can help with this. Please open a ticket by going to the chatbot.  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

Need Help? Let's chat.