cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant change plan.

jadenm
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I get all the way through the process to select a new plan and add funds to my account, then when I go to check out I get a " oops something went wrong " message. Ive been trying all day. I have the amount in my PM account, but PM wont take the money.

9 REPLIES 9

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@jadenm 

use browser Microsoft Edge from computer,and clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode,

or safari on private mode,

or from browser mobile Chrome go view in desktop mode.

1. Tap on the menu options.
  2. Select the checkbox against the Desktop site.
  3. and clear cache and cookies and use one page incognito.

here link for photo  View Desktop Site.  check it out how to do it.

then  Login Page

and go to Plan & Add-ons, and scroll the plans using the down and up arrows on the far right. select the plan you want, and select ‘Change plan now’ then you pay full price plan, or ‘Change plan on renewal date’..to you not losing any money..

remember the plan cost price plus tax, maybe you added money to your account but was not cover the price plus tax, check it out.

@jadenm wrote:

the money is already in the public mobile account and its been charged from my card

So you are going from a higher price plan to a lower price plan (which is the 20GB for $55 plan)?

Are you selecting the Change Now option? Note, if you change now your new start date will be today (now, for the next 30 days) and you will pay the full $55 (plus taxes).

But if still issues with that oops error, you may need a CSA to help you.

edit, on 2nd thought, you said in the previous post you are 'not back in the area', do you mean you are not using the plan at all now? You could wait until you are back in the area, or at least the day or 2 before your plan is set to renew to try and change it again.

Wow. Can you try the little spinner refresh icons lower down under the usage boxes? And what is listed in your payment history?

jadenm

the money is already in the public mobile account and its been charged from my card

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Has money been spent? Is there some problem with your credit card (or debit)? Correct postal code? Expiry?

jadenm

My plan is due for renewal on the 8th. But im out of data and I only switched to the cheaper plan because I wasn't going to be using my phone much. Im not back in the area and would like to upgrade to the 20gb for 55 plan. Ive tried everything at this point and im not sure what else to do.

@jadenm wrote:

Ive tried all of those, ive tried on both mobile and desktop, on opera, samsung internet and chrome both in and out of incognito. ive cleared cache as well

You are still getting that 'oops' message even after all this @jadenm  ? Is your plan due to renew today or tomorrow, perhaps?

Since you are still having issues, submit a ticket to CSA for assistance. Note, if you choose to change your plan Now, you will not be prorated for the amount already paid in your current cycle. So most recommend to choose to change plans on next renewal.

To contact the Public Mobile Customer Support Agent (CSA)_Team, there are two methods to reach them found here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

jadenm

Ive tried all of those, ive tried on both mobile and desktop, on opera, samsung internet and chrome both in and out of incognito. ive cleared cache as well

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@jadenm could be a cache issue  Try to use Incognito mode or a different browser,  like Edge/Firefox/Chrome.   It should work that way

Need Help? Let's chat.