cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant Login or call 611

aathithya
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So I have using autopay for like 8 months now and I had to change my card recently so I had to set up that in my account when I tried the password didn't work and when I try resetting I get the code I type it in and it says error cannot reset your password. I tried calling 611 and it says "network not available". I sent a support ticket any other way to get it?

6 REPLIES 6

Did you call the bank to verify that?

Can you try 611 again? I sometimes find that it fails once and then it works. From another phone can you call 1-855-4pu-blic and enter your number. This might give you another message.

If you think you might know the login then you could also try the chatbot. Open it, say yes that you're a customer, click sign in and see if you can log in.

It's just hunch I'm on. Maybe it's nothing. Still wait for a response from support.

aathithya

Yes that is why I had to replace my card but no chargebacks.

Did you possibly deal with fraud activity with the card recently leading to getting a new card? If so did the bank do some chargebacks of charges?

aathithya

alright thanks!

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@aathithya   If you've submitted a ticket, then you just have to wait for a response now which could take anywhere from minutes or hours.  Hopefully, it won't be too long, just keep checking the envelope icon top right for the response to your ticket.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @aathithya   Maybe try this after you get the code.  

After you got the code , open a Incognito mode browser and try to finish the password reset that way.

if that still fails, then open ticket with PM CS agent and work with them to get your password reset:

at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot. Follow this to get to ticket open screen quicker:

First type: "Forgot log in information"
Then Click "Contact Us"
Finally Click "Click here to submit a ticket"
you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

Once ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the CS Agent (but this can take longer):

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.