cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot transfer number because it has been suspended

jrroy1984
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am in the process of switching carriers. Due to a site error, I was unable to transfer the number in time. My number is now listed as suspended, and I am unable to perform the transfer. I called in and was told to create a post here, and my number could be temporarily reactivated for the transfer.

7 REPLIES 7

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

@mimmo

Thank you for your concerns. This will be taken care of. 

Thanks again! 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Blad_R  I am 99% sure that the poster already sent a message (several in fact)  to the modreator team.  By asking them to send another message doesn't that put them at the bottom of the queue?  cant their orriginal messages be answered first? 

Blad_R

Good morning,

Thank you for contacting us.  I understand that you would like to port your phone number from to Public Mobile and I am sorry to hear that you have issues with it! 

This link will takes you directly to compose a message for the Moderator Team profile. So you can click on it and send us a private message right away!

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

I hope that I was able to provide you with a suitable answer  and feel free to send us a message if you have any questions.

Respectfully,

Your Public Mobile Team

---
Enter our Thrift Shop Day Contest here by 12:00PM EST, August 24th for a chance to win a one-time $50 Public Mobile account credit!
No purchase necessary.
Read complete Contest Rules before entering.

Wedt

Top up to reactivate account then port

If intrabrand (Public to Koodo) then ask for account credit after complete

Wedt

mynamejc
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi,

You may wish to contact @CS_Agent via PM so they can help you out. Don't post any personal information in the forum, send it to them via PM.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/The-Public-Mobile-Moderator-Team/ta-p/...

Need Help? Let's chat.