cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot send/ receive texts. Cannot receive phone calls. Recent account.

dpotocek
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, I am looking for support. I recently switched to Public from Virgin and brought me old number. Currently I cannot send/ receive texts or receive phone calls. I can only make phone calls. Help please, thank you. 

7 REPLIES 7

My pleasure, we are here to help other members.

dpotocek

Thank you for the help  

@dpotocek 

If you replied with YES then it sounds like a provisional or backend issue so wait for a reply from an agent by private messaging.

dpotocek

Thank you. After submitting a ticket and starting a new porting process I received the porting service number. The audio service indicated that there is no porting service for this number.

I replied YES to Virgin request. 

@dpotocek 

As stated, just type in Submit a Ticket on SIMon Chatbot on the bottom of the page or private message a CS_Agent on the envelope icon above this page.

Staff hour are from 6:00am to 10:00pm EST.

I will also private message your the porting department number.

Leave the Virgin SIM in your phone for the text when porting will be restarted.

dpotocek

Hello, 

Thank you. After waiting for some time I never received a text message from Virgin. I would love to learn how to contact a CS Agent and continue with the porting process.

Thank you, 

David

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@dpotocek 

Did you reply to the text from Virgin with YES confirming you are porting over to PM with the Virgin SIM in the phone?

You have 90 minute to reply or porting will be in limbo.

If you didn’t reply or replied too late, you need to contact a CS_Agent to restart the porting process for you. Submit a Ticket on SIMon Chatbot or private message on the envelope icon above.

Need Help? Let's chat.