cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot make or receive calls on my iphone

Mcpublicm
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Went to Apple store. They checked my phone and it is all good. Said I have to connect the network provider. 

5 REPLIES 5

Dragonking187
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Contact customer support. Summit a ticket in simbot and customer support will get back to you within 24 hours 

@Mcpublicm 

Your old carrier account must be Active to port your old number over to PM. There are rare cases where number can't be ported over.

If you missed replying to the text with the old SIM in the phone confirming you are porting over to PM, reach out to a CS_Agent to restart the porting process.

mpcdesign
Mayor / Maire

@Mcpublicm hopefully you were still connected to your old phone plan before transferring your old plan to Public Mobile. If I can recall, if once the transfer is complete, it will be automatically deactivated from your previous service provider. Transferring or porting your phone number from the other provider, allows you to keep your existing number. If you don't, it could mean, a new number being dished out. Eck! 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Mcpublicm 

Did you just renew? Try rebooting your phone. 

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Mcpublicm 

When did you activate your SIM card? Were you porting a number over? Did your cc get charged at activation? Is your phone unlocked? Did you try sim in another unlocked phone?

Need Help? Let's chat.