cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot log in to port number from Koodo

KeefeBella
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I cannot log in to the silly portal to port my number from Koodo.  I get nothing but error 500 in the console.  No one to contact regarding this problem, and no way to resolve.  Guess I'll be cancelling.  Congrats on the easy $45, Telus!

6 REPLIES 6

KeefeBella

Well now, the second option mysteriously and miraculously works all of a sudden.  That is literally the first time it actually worked correctly without throwing a console load of 500 errors.

Thank you, I have sent the message.

To Contact CSA-agent; there are 2 methods:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

Ticket has to be opened through chatbot - https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

Having a ticket is preferred way to contact agent as they might respond faster then receiving personal mail.

If opening a ticket does not work very first time, contact agent directly.

- Send a private message to the CSA - agent by clicking (Ctrl+)Here

KeefeBella

It does nothing of the sort when I open it in incognito mode.  I can sign in, but I cannot actually send any messages.  there is no dialog box to interact with.  Hence why I would rather be able to connect with a human, since the automated systems clearly are not working.

KeefeBella_0-1673880206098.png

@KeefeBella @Well right now your are signed into the community and using my bottom link will give you a direct message to support here in the community 

KeefeBella

If you read the message, I cannot log into any of the ticketing systems. 

I get nothing but Error 500 in return.  This was the case 2 weeks ago.  Error 500 is not a problem on my side.  It is a server side problem.  Speaking to a human is too much to ask in this day and age, apparently.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@KeefeBella @Did you already activate a SIM card on pm website if yes go to profile and change number you can port your old Koodo number into pm from there leaving Koodo SIM card in your phone untill you receive the confirmation text from Koodo to port @ that time you reply YES to the confirmation text you will have 90 mins to do so . Additionally if your Koodo plan is pre paid you will need supports help to port 

Getting help from agent

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get                       

Or get help right here in the community

• Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work

Edit also tty logging in incognito mode private mode as there are cache issues with pm website 

Need Help? Let's chat.