cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelling multiple accounts under 1 email

pyang604
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I opened 3 accounts under my email for family members.  I want to cancel all three but I can only cancel 1.  In addition, I have another account that was created incorrectly by the staff at London Drugs under another email.  Customer service is horrible and I am unable to get an actual person to help.  I have tried for a couple of months now.  I am at the point of just cancelling my credit card to stop the payments from being processed. 

7 REPLIES 7

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@pyang604 

Customer service agent will be able to help, but it can take a few hours to respond.  

If you know your PIN number to your accounts, you could remove autopay by dialing 611.  

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Self-Serve/611-IVR-Menu-System/m-p/289352

Once you remove autopay, your account will be suspended.  Once suspended for 90 days, your account will be closed permanently and phone number lost.

treefrog
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@pyang604 

You have to contact customer support because when you did that in store and use the same email address the lsst account created hides the login to the other two accounts so only a customer service agent can access the two hidden accounts.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@pyang604 

It is not possible to have 3 accounts under 1 email address.

You can only have 1 account/1 email address.

You will definitely need to contact a CS_Agent to access the 3 different accounts and the 3 different emails associated with each account.

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

By any chance did you set up any accounts using an alias? And forgot what it was?

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@pyang604 hi you definately need the help of a customer service agent 

There are two ways to contact a customer service agent , open a ticket through Simon here https://publicmobile.ca

Or  private message them here

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@pyang604 

just to you know if you need those number to transfer out to other company then you need be Active in here to allowed you to transfer out.

and ensure that you have received a validation SMS text from your PM service provider, and that you have followed the instructions in the message within 90 minutes to approve the number transfer.
Your PM old SIM card must be inside your device and your account with your PM provider must still be active so you can receive and respond to the SMS and authorize the request.

do not replace your PM old SIM card with your NEW company SIM until you have responded to this message SMS reply YES
To given the approval to transfer your old number to new provider.

if you not want to transfer out and need to cancelling then contact PM support team by private message CS_Agent 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@pyang604 , you can only assign an email address to one account.  Subsequent accounts that reused an email address can be really messed up or not work at all.  I suggest using the chatbot link to initiate a support ticket and have a CSA sort out the email associations in your accounts.  They can also assist with cancellation.

Need Help? Let's chat.