cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel my plan

JaydenV
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi 

Pls cancel my subscription with prepaid plan. I haven't used my broken phone since over a month now. 

Thank-you

4 REPLIES 4

JL9
Mayor / Maire

The community are customers like yourself, we don't have access to your account, but if you follow the steps above you will be able to achieve what you are looking for

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@JaydenV 

You can also log into your account and go to the plans or usage page and click on lost/stolen. Suspend your service. This prevents any further payments from being taken. If done before midnight eastern on day 30 of your cycle this will keep your voicemail active. You can call your phone number and press "*" when your voicemail connects. Enter your voicemail pin #. You now have access to your voicemail services. You have 90 days to resume your service via lost/stolen, pay and reactivate your service if you want to continue service after replacing your phone.

To contact customer support : Submit a support ticket via SIMon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you cannot submit a ticket via SIMon then Click here   ....for additional member supplied info.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@JaydenV  - in addition to stop paying for services as @computergeek541 mentions porting out your phone number to another provider also closes your account with Public Mobile. I would still recommend removing any payment card you have on your account though before hand.

Also, if the reason you want to cancel is only because your phone is broken, then you can remove your SIM card from that phone into another compatible phone and the account and phone number follows the SIM card.

If the SIM card itself is damaged, and you wish to keep the phone number, you can obtain a new SIM card and swap that number for the old number on your self serve account.

See "How To Change Your SIM Card" at the bottom of this Help Article: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/sim-swap-fraud

@JaydenV 

To cancel your service, all you need to do is stop paying. Remember to log into your Public Mobile acccount to disable pre-authorized payments and remove any saved cedit or debit cards.

Need Help? Let's chat.