cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel My Account and remove Auto Pay

Guptarachana
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, 

My Public mobile number is - xxxxxxxxxx.

I moved to USA in May and since then I am not using my Public mobile SIM. It is on Auto pay and not able to access my account to disable to auto pay.

Please discontinue my mobile sim and deactivate the Auto pay.

Thanks,

Lalit 

7 REPLIES 7

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@CountyDownIeUk 

You can call 1 855 4PUBLIC and enter your 10 digit phone number and your 4 digit account pin # and remove autopay.

Edit:

Oops....sorry @dust2dust  I dittoed your post!

@Guptarachana 

If you contact customer support to regain account access maybe you would like to gjve away your account since you are on the rewards program. There are fellow members who would prefer to be earning rewards rather than points.  

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

Well you know what they say.......don’t leave home without your Public  Mobile SIM😂😂

@CountyDownIeUk- Not in the US without the Public sim (assuming). And even that would likely have to be T-Mobile on 2G.

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

Can you call *611 and remove auto pay?

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Option 1: Call 1-855-4pu-blic and using your 4 digit account pin you can turn off autopay. Do you remember that pin? Make note of the renewal date.

Option 2: Are you not able to use the forgot your password link? Is your old email dead? Do you also not remember your security question answer you chose?

Option 3: The date you made note of earlier: the evening before that day, pause your credit card. Then unpause it the next day.

Option 4: Send a private message to the support people to formally cancel the service.

If you don't know the 4 digit pin or ability to use your email address then you would need to contact the support people anyway.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Guptarachana   Please remove the phone number , you don't want to post it here, we are just customers here

Best way to proceed is to get the access back to My Account and then you can disable Autopay 

You can try to reset the password yourself  Or if you are unable to do so, please open ticket with PM CS Agent

at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot. Follow this to get to ticket open screen quicker:

First type: "Forgot log in information"
Then Click "Contact Us"
Finally Click "Click here to submit a ticket"
you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

Once ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the CS Agent (but this can take longer):

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Guptarachana hi you are on a public foum with customers like you  try to contact customer support you can open a ticket, to speak to a customer service agent    you can send private message to a CS Agent here:  https://bit.ly/2GGCJzH

Need Help? Let's chat.