cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canada/US PLAN

Wellersbayview
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Any way existing subscribers can access the new $34/5gB Canada/US plan being advertised for new signups?

11 REPLIES 11

Genji_Genji

@Wellersbayview look like PM heard us loud and clear and opened up the plan for existing customers!! This is very awesome of PM and what I call excellent customer satisfaction!! A++

VladeDivac
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Telus often has Family plans with US included that might be interesting to you. One of my friends signed up 4 or 5 lines for something like 30$ for 60GB Can-USA

Pvkom26

Yeah, the strategy is garbage. 

Have you thought about changing the phone number? That would allow you get the Canada-US plan for the current price 

Pvkom26

How would you do that? There is always one guy in the other end. 

Anyway, he told me the same thing - can’t transfer me to the new plan. Waiting for answers on alternative solutions , hopefully he replies by the end of the day

Pvkom26

I was told they are can’t do this on this promotion specifically ($34 for Canada US)

Genji_Genji

For sure, I rarely use more than 2GB a month myself, but having more data + US calling for the same price is definitely better. It is understandable from a business perspective to offer something unique to attract new customer, but shouldn't leave existing loyal customer out in the cold 🙂 Just offer it to everyone. I'm sure new customer seeing such a great plan wouldn't hesitate to subscribe, and at the same time give loyal customer something to appreciate.

Wellersbayview

Appreciate the suggestion but I never use even half of the 40gB of data I get currently for $34. No reason to pay more for data I will never use. Have thought about the 1000 US minutes for $15 add-on but this new plan seems better. Long skeptical of companies that work harder to attract new customers than retain existing ones.

mraiger
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I submitted a ticket, but was told NO. Should I try again and hope for someone else?

Jedi1
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I was thinking the same.  I pay for 5 lines so I try to keep the cost down.  Not sure I go to the US often enough to justify an increase in price.  

Genji_Genji

I too would be very interested in this $34/50GB Canada + US plan. Shamed that it is only for new subscriber. I hope Public Mobile will open this up for existing customer. Though the $40/75GB Canada + US plan is amazing for an additional $6, but with tax and multiple phone lines in the household, the total cost adds up very quickly.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Wellersbayview 

not that one, but you should have the $40 Canada/us plan for a lot more data (75GB).. $6 more for a lot more data

and if you really want the $34/5GB deal for new activation, you can try to ask agent, but no guarantee that it will work

please submit a ticket with CS Agent here:
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437  

Need Help? Let's chat.