Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we remove voicemail

dboxtvinfo715
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

🤾⛹️delete voicemail!  🤔 don't like it and don't want it🤸🏃🚶

12 REPLIES 12

@LovesToPM wrote:

- or forwarding your calls to a non-existant number (instead of your voicemail number)

Specific to forwarding to a non-existant number - Here is how to set all conditional forwards that normally go to voicemail:

Forward all unanswered calls to any US number (example is an invalid hawaii area code #), which will never go through, and will present the caller with a fast-busy instead of voicemail

*004*8080000000#

Reset back to default (public mobile's voicemail) by dialing this:
##004#

You can also set your conditional call forwards to any number of other "entertaining" options: Smiley Very Happy

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/Fun-with-Conditional-Call-forwarding-and-...

The discussion about how to get a plan without voicemail or how to disable it has been moved into one message thread for organizational purposes.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@dboxtvinfo715 wrote:

Slam dunk🤸running🤸🚶🏃 flip🤾⛹️

@dboxtvinfo715 those would be the literal interpretation of your hieroglyphics.  But what are you trying to say with them?  Acutally you know what, don't worry about it, I give up anyway.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

dboxtvinfo715

Slam dunk🤸running🤸🚶🏃 flip🤾⛹️

CannonFodder
Mayor / Maire

@dboxtvinfo715   As has been mentioned in another thread about this very topic, if you really don't want voicemail, do as @LovesToPM  has linked, and leave a voicemail greeting along the lines of, "Sorry, I DO NOT want voicemail, so please either text me, or call some other time."

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@dboxtvinfo715 wrote:

Heart🤔⛹️🤾🦉🤸🤸🤸🏃🚶

@dboxtvinfo715 what does this roughly translate into in English?

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

dboxtvinfo715

Heart🤔⛹️🤾🦉🤸🤸🤸🏃🚶

dboxtvinfo715

@LovesToPM wrote:

@dboxtvinfo715 wrote:

delete voicemail!  🤔 don't like it and don't want it

No we cannot, but there is workaround.

You may prevent callers from leaving a voicemail
- by adding an extended absence greeting
- or forwarding your calls to a non-existant number (instead of your voicemail number)

🐥🐤🐣🦉where around what 🐿

@dboxtvinfo715 wrote:

How do I remove voicemail I don't like it

@dboxtvinfo715 

Disable voicemail workaround: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/Re-Disable-Voicemail/m-p/213805/highl...

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@dboxtvinfo715 wrote:

delete voicemail!  🤔 don't like it and don't want it

No we cannot, but there is workaround.

You may prevent callers from leaving a voicemail
- by adding an extended absence greeting

dboxtvinfo715

How do I remove voicemail I don't like it

Need Help? Let's chat.