cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't signin

Imspecialk17
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Can't remember my password that was used, and I've tried multiple times to gain access. When I enter the answer to my security question it is saying oops something went wrong..? Not that I answered the question wrong. How can I gain access!!!? 

3 REPLIES 3

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@Imspecialk17 wrote:

Can't remember my password that was used, and I've tried multiple times to gain access. When I enter the answer to my security question it is saying oops something went wrong..? Not that I answered the question wrong. How can I gain access!!!? 

Hi @Imspecialk17 only the moderators can help you change your password.

Two ways to contact the moderators:

• Preferred way – Click the chat bubble at the bottom right of the page or click this link  >> type “talk to human" >> "account-specific question" >> "no, I need a human now" >> Click here to submit a ticket!
  • Alternative way – Send a private message to the Moderators_Team here.  You have to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work. 

It may take from 1 hr to 2 days (faster response these days) to receive a reply from the moderators.  Keep an eye on the envelope icon on top right for a number to pop up. That would be the moderator’s reply.

Moderators are available:

• Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Please keep us posted.

RosieR

REMINDER:  Please do not post any personal information in the forums.  These are public forums and there are quite a number of fraudsters lurking around ready to steal your personal info.

@Imspecialk17 

Clear your browser. Reboot your device. Open one tab only in secret/incognito mode using firefox, chrome or safari and try again.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Imspecialk17 wrote:

@Imspecialk17    You'll need to ask for a password reset from moderators.  Here's link to the password reset and the response should be received within minutes so make sure to check you email/junk folder as it has a two hour expiry window to be used for resetting your password.

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/forgot-password/

Need Help? Let's chat.