cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't register my phone number to pay for service

brandon12011
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, my service recently ran out and I cant create an account with the information that was provided on the sim card. What can I do?

7 REPLIES 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

@brandon12011 

i suggest you close all Browser and do clear cache and cookies for any Browser,

Spoiler

and try it for a different Browser and open incognito mode,

how to open Browser incognito mode visit Here link,

how to clear cache and cookies and History visit Here link,

and use a Browser from your computer,is better

use Browser microsoft edge or chrome latest version
and just make sure your Browser is up to date update
sometime is the Browser is not update is give a issue.

how to update your Browser visit Here link, 

and Restart your computer, is will help a lot,

and if you use a home internet take your power internet off for about

a 1 minute and put it back on,to refreshing your network,

you can try Forgot your password visit Here link, and enter your email address,

or you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agentand Explain your issue to 
they can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

and them will reset for you,

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,and Submit a Ticket,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link,to get started. Type,, Ticket ,, Click ,, Contact Us ,, Select your issue ,,
    Click here to submit a ticket↗↗.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • account number, 
  • account 4 digit pin,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck..

@brandon12011 did you try the steps I suggested above?  As I said , it might have been created when it was activated.   Open the ticket with PM to sort it out 

brandon12011
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

No, I am already a customer of public mobile for a month. 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@brandon12011 wrote:

Hello, my service recently ran out and I cant create an account with the information that was provided on the sim card. What can I do?

@brandon12011 

Do you mean you are trying to activate a Public Mobile SIM card by transferring over from another provider?

But, the other provider's service is closed or not active?

If this is the case you will need to reactivate the other provider's services to be able to port over and activate with Public Mobile.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

If you need to make a payment immediately then you could either purchase a voucher and call 611 or use recharge.com or ding.com but there is a service charge.

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@brandon12011 wrote:

@brandon12011 

If you need to immediately reactivate your account to get the service back, dial 611 on your phone and make a payment by vouchers or use instant top-up (available at places like Canadiantire gas bars...).

Then if you still can't figure out how to open or re-access your account, open a ticket with CS:

https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@brandon12011   you have never logon to My Account?

If you come to this page: https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/  you tried putting in the phone number and it didn't work?

If so, likely an account was created already (Some people had the activation done in-store and the store rep created the account on behalf).  You can first  try Forgot Password (https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/forgot-password/)  and try any email you could have used.  But after you got the correct email, you still have to answer security question.

If you are able to reset the password that way or you are pretty sure you never create an My Account , then open a ticket with PM to have this sorted out:

1. For faster response (2-48 hours), Click on the bubble in the lower right to request CS Agent assistance, or use this direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start with typing "Submit a ticket", click "Contact Us", click "Other" from the choices, click "Click here to submit a ticket". Then follow to complete the ticket submission.

2. Or you can Send a private message to the CS Agent here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox, envelope on the top right, after ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply and work with you  via messaging there

Need Help? Let's chat.