cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't receive text messages

DavidB2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I recently migrated my phone to Public from Rogers and I didn't know about the transfer text thing. Now I cannot receive any images nor access my account. I need help to fix that up.

Can a customer support representative please reach out to me

Thank you.

7 REPLIES 7

@DavidB2 wrote:

It recommends me to reach out to a representative. Which I cant do. Because I cant log in because I cant do 2 factor authentication with my phone...

@DavidB2 if you keep selecting to 'resend code' do you get the email option?

If still issues, you can private message Public Mobile Representatives (CSA) by submitting a message(ticket) to them here: Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA)

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@DavidB2 

Did you reply to the text from Rogers with YES with the Rogers SIM in your phone…you have 90 minutes to reply or porting will be in limbo like your case.

If your Rogers SIM still works then you are in limbo.

Reach out to a CS_Agent to restart the porting process for you again but leave the Rogers SIM in your phone for the text.

DavidB2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It recommends me to reach out to a representative. Which I cant do. Because I cant log in because I cant do 2 factor authentication with my phone...

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@DavidB2  This is a public forum, please edit your post to remove your email. To edit it, hit the down arrow at top, right of your post.

No one from Public is likely to reach out to you from posting in this forum.

So you didn't receive a text from Rogers? If you have the Rogers SIM Card put it in your phone and see if the port approval text comes through. Once you say yes to text then restart your phone. Check if all services work.

If you did not receive the text, submit a ticket with Public Mobile representatives (CSA) for help; click this link for issues with transfer/porting of phone numbers over to Public Mobile.

Or, you can try calling the Telus porting phone number, which we are not supposed to post here. So, check your private messages I will send it to you there.

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@DavidB2 everything is online here.  You can contact customer support. 

2023-03-15 12_52_50-Public Mobile _ Plans for any budget. No long term contracts, and Rewards that s.png

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@DavidB2  

Message support directly

• while your already here and logged in the community you can send a private message   To CS_Agents click >>>here.<<<

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@DavidB2 

can you call and recieve calls yet ?

added...

if you've successfully paid for your PM plan already...try the sim in your phone. Restart phone.

Need Help? Let's chat.