cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't receive incoming calls

Fsamimi
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I sent a message to the moderators and they got back to me asking for my number and the pin number and since then I have not heard from them and that is extremely unprofessional considering it says it should only take them a few hours. But anyway anyone else know what this is or how to fix this ? When I call this phone it says number is not assigned but I can make calls myself and send and receive texts 

7 REPLIES 7

Fsamimi

ZTE Android  @Carld123

Carld123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Fsamimi wrote:

Thanks for that it has been more than 24 hours and I'm pretty sure I activated everything on my account but I'll double check. Id have to do to a store for them to take the sim card out which I haven't been able to do yet but I will.

@Fsamimi

Removing a sim card and re installing is a fairly easy task..what type of phone do you use?

Fsamimi

Thanks for that it has been more than 24 hours and I'm pretty sure I activated everything on my account but I'll double check. Id have to do to a store for them to take the sim card out which I haven't been able to do yet but I will.

darcygibbs
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi there,

I also experienced your same issue when I first signed up - in my case my number was still in the process of porting from Freedom Mobile at the time - to complete this process may take up to 24 hours in some cases, even if you may be able to use data / text already this is normal.

I would also make sure you've finished setting up your Public Mobile account online and activated your e-mail (not here on the community but the account page).

If this is already complete then you should take your SIM card out of your phone, power off for a few seconds then put it back in and boot up.

Let us know how it goes.

Best of luck,

Darcy

TMS
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Sit tight. They’ll respond when available. 🙂

Dunkgirl
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Fsamimi wrote:

I sent a message to the moderators and they got back to me asking for my number and the pin number and since then I have not heard from them and that is extremely unprofessional considering it says it should only take them a few hours. But anyway anyone else know what this is or how to fix this ? When I call this phone it says number is not assigned but I can make calls myself and send and receive texts 

@FsamimiSorry for all your trouble. I know it can be really frustrating but things are usually good just try to remember “Less for less” is their company statement so I would not call it unprofessional, and the only thing less is official customer service, a lot less. Its why they are so cheap. Things WILL work and WILL be good, the only time you will be cheesed is when you need an accurate response in a timely manner from the moderator team. They are working on your issue and will get back to you a soon as they can.

Fsamimi
Need Help? Let's chat.