cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t receive calls

alanh
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I can call out okay but my phone won’t ring when anyone tried to call me. It goes straight to message. 

5 REPLIES 5

gormingull

I've had exactly your problem. Try all the above stuff first but if nogo, do try the "Chat with SIMon" button under the Get Help! tab....stay online and be patient while keeping an eye open for the chatbot response. (I wasn't watching closely-it suprised me when I got a quick response! I'm not sure what their hours are- I was "middle of the day" )

They were very helpful for me. They flipped a switch or refreshed something and the symptom has not come back. 

OLPOL

I have the same issue for a couple of Rogers callers. Rebooting  phone, airplane mode switch did not work. Not yet tried to reboot the sim card or transfer it to another phone. Presently one of them calles me with private number and it goes through.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @alanh   I think you are existing customer?

Try to reboot the phone first

or Try reseat the sim card with a reboot

If still fails, try to change the network to 3G ONLY and see if it works

You should also try your phone in another area, maybe just network problem where you are now

Last, try to test the sim card in another phone

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@alanh   Try rebooting the phone or toggling airplane mode on/off.  Another option is to move the SIM to another compatible phone and reboot and then back to your phone and reboot.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Did you port your number?
Since when you are PM customer?

Need Help? Let's chat.