cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't receive any calls

Rachel858SK
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Its been 2 months and I can't receive any calls, but I could make calls. Anyone helps?

5 REPLIES 5

@JL9 wrote:

Sounds like a porting issue that you have to get rectified which may be tough since it has been so long, do you still have your old sim?

also you are much more patient person than me...don't think I could wait 2 days with that issue let alone 2 months.

There could have been a porting issue at some point, but after 2 months, the lack of incoming calls wouldn't be because of that any longer.  By now, a new phone number would have been assigned after failed number porting and incoming calls should be working.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Rachel858SK 

Did you reply to the text from your previous carrier that you are porting over to PM?

Do you still have the old SIM? Check to see if it works. If it does then your porting was not completed.

Contact a CS_Agent to complete your porting.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Sounds like a porting issue that you have to get rectified which may be tough since it has been so long, do you still have your old sim?

also you are much more patient person than me...don't think I could wait 2 days with that issue let alone 2 months.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Did you do porting of old number to PM?

Why did yo wait 2 months to report this?

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Rachel858SK  - 2 months and no incoming calls!?

Did you activate with a new number or transferred over from another provider?

Are texts in/out and data working?

To rule out a device issue try your SIM into another compatible phone to see if call come in.

If it does work in another phone, perform a reset of the device's network settings on the phone you are having issues with.

If issues persists, contact the Public Mobile Customer Support Agent (CSA)_Team, there are two methods to reach them:

1 -  Faster  use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 – Slower - Use this link to:

Contact Public Mobile Representatives (CSA) by submitting a message(ticket) to them here: 

Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA)

Need Help? Let's chat.