cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't make or receive calls (Calgary)

karenhampton
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Why can't I make or receive a phone call? iMessage is working, but that's it. Help!!

10 REPLIES 10

Dux

@softech, seems like it. It is just posted all over, so I thought I would check.

ChrisL
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'll add to the list - SE Calgary here.  Outbound calls complete their dialing and then instantly drop the call.  Inbound same.  Have managed up to 3 seconds of voice before the call drops.

@Dux   no, the istheservicedown site is not very useful from my experience

Dux

Does this map show towers or actual places where there is problems? Because our phones are not working, yet are in an area that is not within the heatmap.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@karenhampton   look like an issue in Alberta.   😞

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@karenhampton   There's other customers also posting about no service over the last few minutes so sounds like there's an outage and will have to wait until it's been restored. 

Have you checked for an outage in your area?

Jazminnie25

I'm in Fort Qu'Appelle, sk and me and my husband are both having the same issue right now. It seems like a network issue. I hope public mobile tweets about what is going on soon.

Bolsson

it appears to be an outage. im in Edmonton and have 3 phones with Public Mobile all are the same issue - no calls in no calls out and you cant access your voice mail.

guess we have to wait until it comes back......

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

cowboydave

It seems to be a multi province problem. I have phones in NC and Alberta and none are working 

Need Help? Let's chat.