cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't login to my public account

shariq1610
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

My Public account user-id is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, I haven't been in Canada since past 6 months so have not recharged my account since then, I'm looking to login and recharge my account to again start using this number.

I'm unable to login my account using my correct password and unable to use the forget password link, I suspect my account is deactivated.

I still have the sim with me in my phone, I want to login and make a recharge and start using my number normally when I land in Canada.

Please advice. 

Thanks.

edited by comptuergeek541: e-mail address removed

4 REPLIES 4

sa7375
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi @shariq1610!

Sorry to say that you didn't do your homework before going away for six months. While you may not be able to use the old number, there may be a chance of using the old SIM. For evaluating the chances of using your old SIM and associating it with a new phone number, write directly to Moderators using your community account and see if they can help you.

An unsolicited advice though. DO NOT disclose your username, email address or phone number while posting on the community forum. Do that only when you are writing to the Moderators directly. 

And lest I forget, welcome back. 😊

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hello @shariq1610 ,

Since your phone number is no longer yours. It is highly doubtful you would be able to get it back.

You could try calling it to see if it has been assigned to someone else. If not, there may be a very small chance that if you activate an account with a new number, then maybe contact the PM Moderator Team to see if you can change to that previous number you had.

Lemony_Snicket
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

As mentioned, your account has been deactivated already.  You need to get a new SIM card and activate a new account.

BeachNBeer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@shariq1610this is a public forum everyone can see your personal information. Click the 3 dots on right of your post and edit it out.

After 90 days of an inactive account with no payment made the account is deleted and number is gone.

You need a new sim card and activate a new account with a different email. Use a referral code for a sign up bonus of $10

Need Help? Let's chat.