cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t login to my account

jessedorran
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Can’t login to my account

Hello jessedorran! My name is Luis and I’ll continue assisting you from now on!

We sincerely apologize for the inconveniences this may have caused to you and thank you for your patience. After deeply reviewing our records, we confirmed that our system couldn’t complete the activation with your SIM card: 8912230000xxxxxx.

For that reason, 

the option presented by my previous college is the following:

Kindly purchase a new Public Mobile SIM card. You can find the closest store to your location by using your address in the following link: 

purchase the new SIM card please reply with the following information:

-Your name
-Email address
-Full billing address including your postal code
-Alternate contact number
-4 digits security PIN number for your new account

We will assist you to activate the new SIM card on your behalf and once it is active we are going to add the following credits:
-$15 that you were originally charged when you tried to activate on May 01st,2022.
-$10 that you’ll pay for the new SIM card.

Don’t hesitate to let us know if you have any further questions. I’ll be waiting for your reply!

Kind regards,
Luis

29 REPLIES 29

Did you open a self serve account for both sims/accounts? Did you want 2 separate lines? The community will need some of the blanks filled in.

@jessedorran @Hi this is a prepaid service but you can try 

hi you will need to open a ticket through Simon to speak to a customer service agent they will help you

Click here 

@jessedorran 

Sorry to hear your troubles.  

Who told you to purchase 2 SIM cards?  In store vendor? Customer service agent on this forum?

Sounds a bit confusing.  More details would be helpful.  

jessedorran

Hey , was to told to but two sim cards and was charged twice for a mistake on there behalf. They have not granted me access to the account with email login xxxxxxx@gmail.com . 

My visa has been charged 

I was forced to change my ported phone number even though it was connected to public mobile network with working data. 

I want a 10.50 sim plus a 10.50 sim and a 15 unauthorized charge to my visa returned. 

Edit by Dunkman: removed personal information

jessedorran

I don't care fox my account!!! 

@jessedorran  - please do not post any personal information here on the public forum. Anyone here can see this.

ONLY sent personal info. to customer support found by these methods in this help article:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

jessedorran

Nope made a account was charged money and was never able to access my account

@jessedorran  - have you been an active customer with a 90 day period? Nonpay/suspended status for over 90 days would close your account permanently. So, you would need to activate a new account with an unused PM SIM card.

Otherwise, too many failed attempts can lock up your account. So wait 15+ minutes before you try again.

If you have created a self serve account and you are having issues logging in, try clearing your browser's cache, or try a different browser or device. Opening a tab in incognito mode may help as well.

If having issues with your password, use the Forgot your password option to reset it, found here: https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/forgot-password/

If issues persist, submit another ticket to CSA for assistance.

jessedorran

Them inbox me you clearly haven't 

jessedorran

I bought a new sim at cahrage and still my email login isn't working xxxxxx@gmail.com 

They said my account wasn't valid. Yet I get charged money with no access to my account with login ? They cannot confirm my account with a email that tells me I'm registered. 

Worst customer experience ever. 

Edit by Dunkman: removed personal information

So are your services working? If so then click on My Account top right and on the right side lower down click on Create account. See what happens.

Hi @jessedorran  did you check the inbox here?  The envelope icon on  top right.  They reply there and not email 

If you check again and no reply, message them again.

jessedorran

I did I bought a new sim they set it up and I still can't login 

jessedorran

I can't login !

JL9
Mayor / Maire

???

@jessedorran 

It would have been better for you to get your SIM from London Drugs or Walmart. They might have a promo to give you a free SIM if they activate the SIM for you…no hassles and all you do is to go home and activate your account.

@jessedorran  - see the other post you started on help to contact CSA (public mobile customer support agents):

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Can-t-login-to-my-account/td-p/828166

Refunds don't come easy, since this is prepaid service. Unless you have an issue you can explain as not your fault, or an error that was made from the PM end of things.

@jessedorran I know your frustrated but no one here can you will. need to deal with your cs agent

jessedorran

Can anyone refund my sim and close my invalid account that charges me money but I can't login to. 

jessedorran

Nope no one had replied in inbox for 24 hours now 

jessedorran

I did what they said and no help so far 

Hi @jessedorran just reply the message in your inbox.  This is Community,  an open forum.   

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

jessedorran

Nope I want help asap 

jessedorran

Nope need help bro 

jessedorran

Yes was told to buy a sim and they would set it up for me but no response 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Luddite can you help to remove personal content?  thx

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@jessedorran  - oh geez, please edit this post to remove your personal info (SIM card number) asap. See the top, right corner of your post.

Then reply to the message you received in your private messages INBOX, not here on the public forum.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @jessedorran why posted CS agent reply here??

or you have further questions?

Need Help? Let's chat.