cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't login after enter my login info

Gene123456789
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Can't login after enter my login info. I reset,used other browser and other phone the same  message system error or page expired.

11 REPLIES 11

Patchio
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@softech 

I hope not. That national service outage was brutal. At least the PM service still works when the Self-Serve websites are down for maintenance work. *Fingers Crossed*

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Patchio   so, it is like Rogers patching the system and caused national outage?  LoL

anyway, 

confirmed by PM the site is current having issue

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/OPEN-ISSUE-Website-Outage/m-p/898243

Patchio

@hTideGnow 

Just a guess, but maybe someone at PM forgot to check their work before implementing changes on the server, and now it’s not functioning like it’s supposed to. They probably didn’t realize this would happen until it was too late to undo the changes. 

At least the Community forum still works. *Fingers crossed*

Patchio

@deltatux 
You’re totally right. PM could do a much better job communicating these types of issues to their users. Instead, the folks in charge seem content to do the bare minimum and  prefer to let the Community forum handle these minor inconveniences. 

It’s not exactly the most optimal or professional way of handling things, but that’s PM for you. It’s all about compromises and tolerance. 

I cannot login too. What is the problem today?

deltatux

Honestly if they're doing maintenance work they should have thrown up a banner saying so. People will keep adding load to their software without said banner and then complaining something is broken...

porcupine

i just tried logging in and no luck yet

I was able to log in just now ....but site loads very s l o w l y.

Patchio

@Meow 

I’m afraid PM employees are already at work tinkering with the servers, and that’s why the My Account and My Rewards websites are both unavailable. They have been tinkering since 3 AM Eastern time according to another PM user, so whatever they are doing is taking them a long time to complete. 

Hopefully the maintenance work will be completed by the end of today. 

Meow
Mayor / Maire

To confirm, I am getting the same, Try little bit later when people come to work and realize site is not working 😞

Meow_0-1667481879750.png

Do NOT change password or do anything else! Wait for PM to fix it.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Gene123456789   the site is on and off this morning, or sometime it is on but very slow

You can try again using Incognito mode and see if it works. 

If not, please try again using Incognito mode after an hour

Need Help? Let's chat.