cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t log in to my account

marion7034477
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi. I have an account linked to this phone number that I need to cancel but I can’t log in to my account, and I am not receiving the security code to my phone or my email when I try to change the password. 

6 REPLIES 6

Hi @marion7034477 if you know the account number and requested porting, once your number ported and inbound calls go to the new number, you are all set (PM account cancelled)

if you want to check logging into PM, please open ticket with PM CS agent to ask to reset password 

@marion7034477 

Confirm that your credit card and account are CLOSED by contacting the support agents:

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

marion7034477

How do I suspend the account?  Or confirm I have been  ported out?  I was set up for Public Mobile to automatically take payment from my credit card every month.  I have not been able to log in to cancel this.  How can I ensure these automatic payments have been cancelled if I have not had access to go in and cancel them, or as you say, suspend payment?

@marion7034477 wrote:

I can't log in to my account because I no longer have a public mobile SIM card.  So 611 does not work, and any attempt I make to retrieve the password to log in to my account does not send me the code.  Are you able to just cancel the account for me?

Most times in the message forum, you're only communicating with other customers who ahve no access to your account. Also, there really isn't any such thing as cancelling.  As from the information above, accounts automatically close after 90 days of suspension (you would need to ensure that pre-authorized payments are disabled).  If you're already ported out the phone number to another carrier, your Public Mobile account has already been closed.

marion7034477

I can't log in to my account because I no longer have a public mobile SIM card.  So 611 does not work, and any attempt I make to retrieve the password to log in to my account does not send me the code.  Are you able to just cancel the account for me?

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@marion7034477 

To cancel service, all you need to do is remove the payment associated with the account. Doing so will cause the account to suspend and eventually terminate.

You can do this through *611 if you know your PIN number. On that service, there is an option to disable auto pay.

If you need assistance from customer support, to contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Need Help? Let's chat.