cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't log in, reset password not working

mellymel
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I recently switched to a new phone provider and did port forwarding to keep my old number. Coincidentally, the next day I could not log in to cancel my automatic payments to PM.

I've tried using a new browser, incognito mode, deleting cache/cookies, and waiting a few days, but I can't log in, and when I try resetting my password, I never receive a verification code.

I really need to cancel this plan! Any help is greatly appreciated.

Mel

4 REPLIES 4

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@mellymel wrote:

Hi,

I recently switched to a new phone provider and did port forwarding to keep my old number. Coincidentally, the next day I could not log in to cancel my automatic payments to PM.

@mellymel  you ported your number from PM to another provider?  If that is the case, once the number is ported, the PM account would be closed immediately and hence you cannot login.  You account is already closed, there is no need to do anything to cancel the account (it is already cancelled).   Since it is cancelled, PM would take money from you further. Just keep an eye no the credit card, but should be all fine

mellymel
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you both for your prompt and helpful replies 🙂

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

If you did port out of PM then your PM account is immediately closed and you will not have access to it anymore, ever.

Therefore autopay should seize to function as no more account to handle.

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@mellymel Hi your account closed when you ported your number,you should not be charged anymore but just check your cc  to make sure 

Need Help? Let's chat.