cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't log in my account

ZhengguoTao
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I can't log in my account since early this week. Show "This page is down or unavailable for maintenance“. 

4 REPLIES 4

carcioni
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yup. Same here. And they are threatening to shut down my phones even though they are all on auto-pay. Fun, fun, fun .... or not.

carcioni
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Even better ...

I am now getting text messages for all of my six phone accounts that the payments are denied, and the services have been suspended. Weird.

All the phones still work, but we'll see what happens tomorrow if we can't login to the system to verify things.

I suggested a couple of years ago that they seriously invest in a hardware upgrade, cloud services, anything else that makes sense to clean up their poor performance and stability, but ... (You get what you pay for I suppose)

My gut feeling is they are glued into old systems from TELUS and TELUS is not investing heavily in PM.

The old systems, like so many out there that attempt to pretend to be cloud enabled, are just not capable of dealing with the loads and the response times needed to make them 'comfortable' for the current generation of users. Think 'green screen' and basic main frame services, as a cloud application. Ugly at best.

Wait and see I suppose ....

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@ZhengguoTao    If clearing cache/cookies and using incognito mode doesn't work, then you might have to wait and try again as PM has been experiencing a system issue for the login since yesterday. 

Here's the announcement you can check with for updates as to when it gets fixed:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Systems-Outage-Update/td-p/898243

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@ZhengguoTao   Yes, My Account is currently down

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Systems-Outage-Update/td-p/898243

you can try to use *611 and see if you can complete your action there (some of them might need your 4 digits PIN)

If not, let us know what you need to do and we can try to see if there is any workarounds

Need Help? Let's chat.