cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t get into my account

dougwarehouse
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have tried for four days to get into my account unless someone helps,my account will be going dormant, and it will be shut down because I need to change some information on the account. .

8 REPLIES 8

self solution removed

dougwarehouse

Thank you so much for the suggestion. For four days, I tried to login with my mobile device and got nowhere. I went to my laptop and first try I was in. Thank you thank you, Doug.

@dougwarehouse   Have you tried logging with incognito or private mode as already suggested and/or clearing cache/cookies or even using a different browser?  It's probably also a good idea to use desktop to login if possible. 

You can also purchase a voucher from SDM, 7/11, London Drugs or Shell and add the funds by dialing 611 on your phone which gives you more time to sort out the account access issue.

dougwarehouse

The account is still active because I’m using the phone but I have changed credit card. 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@dougwarehouse 

What do you need to change on your account? If it is the email address then you need to contact a CS_Agent for assistance.

It your account has been dormant for longer than 90 days then your account is closed, SIM will render useless and you lost your number.

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@dougwarehouse wrote:

I have tried for four days to get into my account unless someone helps,my account will be going dormant, and it will be shut down because I need to change some information on the account. .

Since PM website has caches issue, so clear caches , cookies then using computer and private or incognito mode browser to login. For some mysteriously reasons, mobile device some times hard to login, so don't use mobile device to login.
Follow above method try login again.

If still doesn't work, chat with Simon for help, if Simon can’t help, he would let you submit a ticket.
https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@dougwarehouse 

Have you ever created a My Account before?

If having issues with your password, use the Forgot your password option to reset it, found here: https://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/en/forgot-password

If after trying above/other suggestions, you can submit a ticket here for help: Create or forgot My Account email or password link

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@dougwarehouse @Try again incognito private mode there are cache issues 

Need Help? Let's chat.